Think of a conflict you have had recently with a friend or family member.
- What was the conflict about?
- Did you resolve it? If so, how? If not, why not?
- Use the chart below to list the issues on both sides of the argument.
- How might it help to view a conflict from both sides?
- Can you think of other ways you might solve a conflict like this in the future?
- Do you think the Myaamia had to do this in treaty negotiations or in disputes with other tribes? Why?
Choose an example of a conflict involving the Myaamia from Section 2. Use the chart to list both sides of the argument.
- After viewing the conflict from both sides, how might you resolve it?
- Is your plan similar or different from what happened in real life?